Enterprise Governance Risk and Compliance (EGRC)
Driven by a business process and risk approach, MEGA helps companies leverage control over their operations to improve confidence in business performance.
Enterprise GRC Challenges
Market uncertainty, waning of consumer and investor confidence, increasing control required by regulations, and risk-based profitability are all integral parts of the current economic climate. Certain issues must be addressed:
• How to take into account these factors and adjust the
company directives and strategies to achieve performance goals.
• How to guarantee that business objectives are not unknown or unmanaged threats.
• How to demonstrate to shareholders, regulators, rating agencies, business partners and customers that the organization is under control.
The MEGA Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Solution
To maximize business performance within acceptable risk levels, the MEGA Enterprise GRC Software Solution helps executives coordinate their efforts and manage and communicate enterprise information in a consistent way.
The solution helps establish an integrated and adapted corporate governance system based on the correlation of complex risks and processes to consistently address Enterprise Risk Management, Operational Risk Management, Internal Audit and Compliance.
The MEGA EGRC solution is based on a flexible and modular platform, which consists of powerful and user-friendly tools, built on a common repository, integrating standard best practices and methodologies, and providing each stakeholder the right view on his GRC area of interest.
The MEGA solution is reinforced by 18 years of process expertise from an international team of consultants. MEGA consultants help you manage the changes addressed by your organization's performance improvement project.
• Strengthen risk analysis and risk portfolio selection with an in-depth view of business processes to facilitate critical business decision making.
• Coordinate governance, risk and compliance processes to reduce costs, avoid redundant efforts and eliminate silos of information.
• Establish a corporate governance approach to managing business risk and deliver insight for more informed strategic decisions.
• Provide a holistic approach to compliance that supports the complexity of business.
• Protect assets and ensure control over activities to increase shareholder value and strengthen brand and reputation.
• Share a common vocabulary and repository across different departments to establish a strong risk culture in the company.